EMK3 Cloud Oil Ticketing
The Oil Ticketing application is a modern cloud-based solution for tracking crude oil truck tickets, pipeline tickets and invoice tickets, significantly improving volume review and reconciliation efficiency.
The EMK3 Cloud Oil Ticketing application features a functionality-rich mobile app for Android and IOS devices that seamlessly communicates with a web-based cloud app. Together, they coordinate in real-time both back-office personnel and drivers in the field.
Highlights - Web-Based Cloud App
- Web based SaaS model that is totally integrated in real-time
- Manages the full lifecycle of run ticket processing
- Real-time Driver/Gauger/Operator dispatch functionality
- Fast & easy to create and import tickets
- Automate data import from external sources
- Gross Barrel & API Netting calculations
- Automated contract cost calculations
- Customizable ticket validation & reconciliation
- Configurable outputs support integration with 3rd-party systems
- Customizable alerts & notifications
- Comprehensive support for Well/Lease detail, Producers, Purchasers, Transporters, tank strapping tables, contract rates and other relevant data
Highlights - Mobile App
- Intuitive, easy to use mobile interface with support for Android and IOS
- Real-time Driver/Gauger/Operator ticket dispatch notifications
- Synchs with web-based cloud app in real-time when connected online
- Supports offline mode and stores data on the mobile device for later synching when online
- Supports emailing and printing of tickets via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- Performs Gross Barrel & API Netting calculations
How it Works
1 Purchaser/Operator company dispatches one or more run tickets to a field user (gauger/pumper/transporter) from the web-based cloud app.
2 Ticket is received by the field user in the Oil Ticketing mobile app via an in-app notification.
3 Ticket is then opened and updated on the mobile app by the field user and the completed ticket is uploaded and synchronized to the cloud app.
4 Ticket is netted and printed on the mobile app by the field user and a copy left at the field location.
5 Uploaded tickets are received and reviewed in real-time by back-office personnel in the cloud app.
6 The tickets are then validated and reconciled by back-office personnel in the cloud app.
7 Any updates made by back-office personnel to uploaded tickets are synchronized back to the mobile app for the field user.
8 Tickets that pass validation and reconciliation successfully are then prepared for invoicing and/or submission to external partners or Accounting systems.